The A100-3090H Keyless Entry Control and Aperio® Hub provides maximum security and audit trail with either HID® Prox or iCLASS® contactless card reader that can integrate into existing access control systems.
The A100-3090H is a keyless entry control for Adams Rite deadlocks, deadlatches and exit devices, that is compatible with aluminum stile, steel and wood door applications. An authorized card presentation is confirmed with an audible beep and visual change in the red/green LED indicator – displaying the locked/unlocked status. A high-speed motor engages an internal clutch to enable the exterior lever handle operation. Upon timeout, the lever operation is disabled until the next authorized card presentation or by key override.
- Aperio wireless technology
- Vandal resistant lever with break-away (resettable) clutch
- Key override via mortise cylinder ( 1” to 1-1/2” length with MS® cam, available separately)
- Surface mounted with concealed fasteners ( 1-3/4” to 2-1/4” door thickness)
- Temperature range: -31°F to 151°F (-35°C to 65°C) and 5-95% humidity (non-condensing)
- Efficient power usage; 4 x AA Alkaline, included; supports 60,000 activations
- 50 ft. max. distance to wireless hub