Asset Manager is a software solution designed to manage and track assets such as equipment, supplies, electronics, vehicles, etc. Any item that can be labeled with a bar code can be logged into the Asset Manager software and assigned to a department, agency or any kind of group. With Asset Manager, you can quickly and easily generate reports detailing who has used or is currently using any asset and view inventory details.
Asset Manager software is comprised of two basic components - Asset Manager Client & Asset Manager Server. Both elements provide certain functionality that support different user capabilities. Asset Manager Systems can be configured to best suit the needs of each organization.
Asset Manager Client
Traditional Software Solution
- Software Installed Locally on PC
- Manage Asset Data (Create, Edit, or Delete Records)
- Connect to USB Peripherals (Scanners, ID Printers, Cameras, etc.)
- Print Asset Labels Centrally or Locally
- Choose 1 or Multiple Concurrent Licenses
Asset Manager Server
Hosting Web Application Software
- Web Application Accessed Via a Web Browser
- Maintain a Centralized Database
- Upload Photos
- Manage Asset Data Among Multiple Departments (Create, Edit, or Delete Records)
- Control Access Settings for Each User