Scalable to accept thousands of high-definition IP cameras, the Endura IP VMS is an intelligent, yet easy-to-use approach to video security that provides greater control, enhanced operational flexibility, centralized management, cost-effective recording, and integration capabilities. Endura has been engineered to offer the quality and responsiveness of traditional analog installations with all the benefits of an IP VMS system. What’s more, Endura offers several options for existing analog matrix customers to migrate to an IP VMS system at their own pace.
- Ability to support thousands of analog and IP cameras
- Ideal for attended surveillance (keyboard, virtual matrix)
- Unlimited user profiles to serve multiple stakeholders
- Redundancy for mission-critical reliability
- Broad integration to other building and security systems
- Maximum recording bandwidth per server is 250 Mbps with 64 Mbps playback
- Unlimited storage expansion
- Equipped with RAID 6 recording
Importantly, the all-new VideoXpert VMS allows Endura users to maximize their investment through seamless migration when ready to grow their current installation.