The LINSTAR Suspect Interview System is built around standard police workflow, saving time and ultimately resulting in higher conviction rates.
The user-friendly LINSTAR Suspect Interview System is designed to make detectives more effective during custodial interviews. By combining audio and video, it provides a crystal clear record of exact events during police interviews.
- Allows jury members to see exactly how the suspect looked and acted during interview
- Aids in compiling only the most relevant information from long interviews
- Enables investigators to discreetly prompt the interviewer during the session, without interrupting the interview
- Protects detectives and agencies from claims of abuse, misconduct or coercion during interviews
LINSTAR Video Interview Recording System
- DVR with DVD Burner featuring built in date and time watermark (video and audio).
- High resolution camera.
- LCD 17” flat screen monitor.
- Covert microphone (ceiling or wall mounted).